For information about the changes we’ve made in light of recent events please read our safety section below.
If you still have a query please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATED MONDAY 14th JUNE
In response to the announcement of continued restrictions this year's Comedy Garden will be transforming into a socially-distanced event space.
All tickets to this year's Comedy Garden have been sold in multiples of two to ensure a smooth transition should social-distancing measures be called for.
With Government guidance calling for social distancing to be implemented our theatre-style seating will be replaced with socially-distanced seating plots. Each seating plot is designed to seat two people.
If you have any questions regarding this please email email@example.com
If you would like to attend the Comedy Garden in a group of 20+ please contact us and we'll help you make the necessary arrangements firstname.lastname@example.org
The Comedy Garden strives to be accessible and inclusive;
If you require any more information, please email email@example.com with the subject header ACCESS or SEE Customer Services can be reached on 0871 220 0260 (open 24/7, calls cost 13p per minute plus network charges).
This year's event has been specially redesigned to reflect the Government's Roadmap with added flexibility to introduce social distancing should it be called for.
In response to the Government's announcement of continued restrictions after June 21st this year's Comedy Garden will indeed be transforming into a socially-distanced event space.
All tickets to this year's Comedy Garden have been sold in multiples of two to ensure a smooth transition should these measures be called for.
• Our theatre-style seating will be replaced with socially-distanced seating plots. Each seating plot is designed to seat two people.
• All audience activities relating to the event will take place outdoors, we've swapped our traditional Big Top tent for a fully seated open-air arena.
• All shows will be presented on an outdoor stage with screens either side.
• The event's footprint will significantly increase, and feature additional entrance and exit points, to ensure social distancing can be maintained at all times.
• When with us please pay attention to the one-way systems, signposting and guidance from our staff.
• We ask that you wear a face covering when moving around the event.
• Our bars and street-food stalls will be replaced with a deliver-to-seat drink and snack service.
All aspects of the Comedy Garden will be run in accordance with the most current Government guidelines, your well-being and safety while with us are paramount.
• Enhanced cleaning and hygiene protocols.
• Additional toilets and hand-washing facilities.
• All our staff have received up-to-date training and are committed to ensuring your time with us is safe and enjoyable.
• We are operating a cashless event.
• Ticket bookings can only be made online through our website, allowing us to contact you if necessary after the event. We are committed to the Government's Test & Trace initiative.
This year's event is outdoors, please check the weather forecast beforehand and dress accordingly. The shows will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the unlikely event that a show is cancelled due to severe weather, a refund of the face value ticket price will be processed within 14 days of the event date.
We ask that you bring only one bag per ticket holder into the event, no larger than 40x50cm and with easy visibility - this will greatly assist our security checks. We do not have cloakroom facilities at the event.
Please note that this event is subject to Government guidelines and approvals during these unprecedented times. In the event of cancellation due to Government regulations surrounding the Covid-19 situation we will process a refund of the face value of the ticket. Refunds will be processed within 14 days of the event date.
And finally, if you're showing symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has, please do not attend the event. Equally if you feel unwell at any point during your time with us, please alert a member of staff immediately.