For information about the changes we’ve made in light of recent events please read our safety section below.
If you still have a query please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All tickets to this year's Comedy Garden are being sold in multiples of two, this is to ensure a smooth transition should we need to introduce social distancing across the event.
If Government guidance calls for social distancing to be implemented our theatre-style seating will be replaced with socially-distanced seating plots. Each seating plot is designed to seat two people.
Your tickets will be automatically reissued and, if you have purchased more than two tickets, you and your group will be sat in adjacent seating plots.
If you have any questions regarding this please email email@example.com
If you would like to attend the Comedy Garden in a group of 20+ please contact us and we'll help you make the necessary arrangements firstname.lastname@example.org
The Comedy Garden strives to be accessible and inclusive;
If you require any more information, please email email@example.com with the subject header ACCESS or SEE Customer Services can be reached on 0871 220 0260 (open 24/7, calls cost 13p per minute plus network charges).
This year's event has been specially redesigned to reflect the Government's Roadmap with added flexibility to introduce social distancing should it be called for.
The event will take place outdoors, we've swapped our traditional Big Top tent for a fully seated open-air theatre. All shows will be presented on an outdoor stage and tickets are being sold in multiples of two.
These changes will help us ensure a smooth transition for ticket-holders should we need to introduce social distancing across the event.
All aspects of the Comedy Garden will be run in accordance with the most current Government guidelines, your well-being and safety while with us are paramount.
• Enhanced cleaning and hygiene protocols.
• Additional toilets and hand-washing facilities.
• All our staff have received up-to-date training and are committed to ensuring your time with us is safe and enjoyable.
• We are operating a cashless event, all our bars and street food traders accept card payments only.
• Ticket bookings can only be made online through our website, allowing us to contact you if necessary after the event. We are committed to the Government's Test & Trace initiative.
• The event's footprint will significantly increase, and feature additional access points, to ensure social distancing can be maintained at all times.
• Theatre-style seating will be replaced with socially-distanced seating plots. Each seating plot is designed to seat two people, your tickets will be automatically reissued.
• Our walk-up bars and street-food stalls will be replaced with a deliver-to-seat bar and snack service.
This year's event is outdoors, please check the weather forecast beforehand and dress accordingly. The shows will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the unlikely event that a show is cancelled due to severe weather, a refund of the face value ticket price will be processed within 14 days of the event date.
We ask that you bring only one bag per ticket holder into the event, no larger than 40x50cm and with easy visibility - this will greatly assist our security checks. We do not have cloakroom facilities at the event.
Please note that this event is subject to Government guidelines and approvals during these unprecedented times. In the event of cancellation due to Government regulations surrounding the Covid-19 situation we will process a refund of the face value of the ticket. Refunds will be processed within 14 days of the event date.
And finally, if you're showing symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has, please do not attend the event. Equally if you feel unwell at any point during your time with us, please alert a member of staff immediately.